Vegan risotto with fennel
The risotto is deliciously made with
shiitake, cashew cream, nutritional yeast, garlic and thyme.
Fry the fennel with curry spices and add extra red pepper spice.
If you like it like it’s looking on the photo, also put a nut burger to complete this delicious dish.
Vegan pasta carbonara with crispy cauliflower
- The sauce is made with:
- almond butter,
- nutritional yeast,
- coconut milk 🥛🥥 ,
- onion 🧅 ,
- and garlic 🧄 .
- The tofu is prepared with chicken spices.
- The cauliflower is rolled into aquafaba and corn 🌽 flower with smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
How to relax, meditate and heal in 10 minutes?
Sit on the floor or on a chair with your two feet on the ground, back straight.
- Close your eyes.
- Breath to your belly… now let go… you’ll breathing naturally further on.
- Relax consciously… if you notice a tension… unbend.
- Feel the music… feel how it’s vibrations is massaging your inner.
- Let your sound arise from within… humming, a syllable… whatever… it’s Your sound.
- Hold your back straight, relax consciously.
- Feel Your sound.
- Hum, sing and feel… repeat… hold on to that feeling… take that feeling with you during the day!
Share your experience by mail or in a comment below!
Thanks for sharing,
Vegan 🥗 salad!
Prepare your own salad with
- 🥭 mango,
- 🥒 cucumber,
- mint to sprinkle over the salad,
- raspberry vinegar ,
- sesame oil.
- Make your mashed 🍠 sweet potatoes with sundried 🍅 tomato and a toasted 🍞 bread with a selfmade olive hummus.
- The tea 🍵 is with fresh ginger, curcuma and peppermint.
Which activities make you energetic?
Let us know in your comment below.
Share the world.
You need some help?
Ask your question and get your answer,
Mail me for practical info about making smoothies