Vegan dish with romanesco, rice, spinach and vegan cheese 🧀 sauce.
- basmati rice, red rice, wild rice 🍚, cooked in 1/2 water,
- 1/2 coconutmilk and vegetable broth
- 1 romanesco or 🥦 broccoli,
- handful of baby spinach and ketsjap manis.
For the sauce:
- 100 g of cooked or soaked cashews,
- 100 ml cashewcream,
- 1/2 sjalot,
- 1ts garlic powder,
- 1ts lemonpowder,
- 1ts salt,
- 1/4 ts cayenne pepper.
Sprinkle with hempseeds and gomasio.
Please CONTACT me if you need any recipe or suggestions to replace your cheese or lactose containing menu.
Bon appetit 🐝 🦋 🐞